We are an energy consulting firm that is seeking a Mechanical Engineer with previous supervisory experience. The ideal candidate will possess advanced knowledge of HVAC practices, company workflows, and company procedures. They will also act as Residential HVAC Designer and Team Lead.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of draftsmen to accomplish tasks and goals with a final deliverable that is accurate, complete, and on time.
- Manage residential HVAC designs using ACCA Manual J, D, S and producing final deliverable.
- Oversee team members' tasks and deadlines.
- Review work produced by team members.
- Provide guidance to team members regarding procedures, rules, and codes.
- Direct and oversee training Level 1 team members.
- Manage client communications.
- Provide guidance to team members generating HVAC load reports, selecting equipment, generating drawings and reports as final deliverable, and providing plan check reviews.
- Manage all work delivered by the team.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure overall quality and accuracy of work delivered.
- Ensure adherence to company procedures.
- Ensure projects are completed on time.
- 2+ years of experience in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least, 1 year of experience with Residential HVAC Design, HVAC Load Calculations, and HVAC Equipment Selection.
- Ability to create Residential HVAC designs using ACCA Manual J, D, S.
- Previous experience using Wrightsoft Right-Suite Universal software, MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), and CAD Software (AutoCAD).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Powered by JazzHR