Distribution Center Associate/Driver
Hudson Group operates retail concepts at the Denver International Airport. We are seeking a Stock Associate / Delivery Driver to join our team. Our Distribution Center is located in DENVER.
Our Delivery Drivers play an important role for our airport operation. They deliver bottled drinks, convenience store items and readables (books and magazines) to our news and gift and Tattered Cover Book Stores. We drive natural gas-powered golf carts through the tunnels under the airport to the terminals.
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities
- Ability to multi task when completing projects.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Prior stockroom or warehouse experience preferred.
- This is an AM / first shift position (AM)
- Company paid Ecopass provided
Hudson Group / Nuance / World Duty Free Group is North America's largest specialty travel retailer. The ideal candidate must have:
- 2 years Distribution Center experience
- High school education or equivalent experience
- All Airport employees must be in possession of a government issued id and either a passport or original birth certificate.
Qualified candidates should email their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V) Drug
Free Workplace (DFW)
North America's largest specialty travel retailer, Hudson Group, operates news and gift, specialty concepts and food & beverage outlets in airports and travel centers throughout the world.
Role: Distribution Center Associate/Driver
Apply for this job now.