Company: THE COTTON PATCH
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Looking for a friendly, motivated, and hardworking individual to cook. Experience is a must.
The Cotton Patch is a convenience store along with a fast-casual restaurant. We have been servicing the Alpine community for decades.
1. Prepping: making ranch, cutting veggies, making pizza boxes, cleaning chicken, etc...
2. Cooking on the grill, making pizzas, frying some chicken.
3. Cleaning, Cleaning, and Cleaning. Making sure the kitchen is clean at all times from the afternoon to closing time.
4. The restaurant can be very busy at times, so the individual must be able to handle many tickets at a time.
5. Must work well as a team. Most of the time there will be a helper to the expo the food and help make pizzas when busy.
We do offer benefits after 3 months.
Pay is $12 to $15 depending on experience.
This position is for the evening shift
12pm to 9/10pm
Powered by JazzHR