We are seeking a Warehouse Shipping Clerk to become part of our team! You will help coordinate incoming and outgoing shipment activities.
- Pull product from warehouse shelves
- Prepare orders for UPS or LTL shipping
- Help with stocking shelves and organizing stock
- Unpack, verify, and record incoming merchandise or material
- Assemble, address, stamp, and ship merchandise or material
- Arrange appropriate transportation of products
- Assist customers with shipping inquiries
- Perform other task and duties deemed necessary by management
- Previous experience with UPS Worldship Software recommended but not necessary
- Forklift experience helpful but not necessary
- Previous experience in shipping, logistics, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Must be able to lift 75 lb. items
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Strong organizational skills
- Must have clean DMV report
Bishop Company is a wholesale distributor of Landscape Tool and Arborist Equipment.
Role: Warehouse Shipping & Receiving - 9/27/2018
Apply for this job now.