Customer Service Administrator
Temporary (to perm)
£8.25 - £9.00 per hour plus holiday pay
Are you efficient, energetic and enjoy talking to people? If so, we are seeking a customer service administrator to work within a team that is responsible for making appointments with customers for engineer visits.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing engineer schedules and organising workload throughout the day
- Confirming site visits with customers and updating internal systems
- Making up to 90 calls per day to engineers & customers
- Always ensure that the management and best use of time is applied
- Resolve any customer queries and problems
- Providing a first-class service at all times
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience of making large volumes of outbound telephone calls
- Administration and coordination experience
- Strong sense of customer focus with excellent communication skills
- Sense of urgency along with a 'can do' attitude
- Enthusiast, flexible and adaptable
- Able to follow processes and IT literate
- Structured and organised
- Proactive and takes ownership of tasks
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
WE WOULD PREFER YOUR CV IN WORD FORMAT
Ascendant Recruitment is one of Milton Keynes and Northampton's leading recruitment companies, with PA/Administration, Customer Service, Human Resources, Finance and Temporary divisions. Ascendant Recruitment operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on our current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
If this isn't your perfect role, register with us and let us find it for you.
Role: Customer Service Administrator
Location: Milton Keynes,
Apply for this job now.