Are you interested in an international move working for a Global FTSE 250 business?
Do you love working in recruitment but tired of being under appreciated for you hard work?
Are you looking for the security of working for a large firm but the culture and energy of a small boutique?
Are you looking for clear and achievable career progression?
PAGEGROUP INTERNATIONAL OPPORTUNITY
Are you passionate about recruitment but craving a change of scenery?
With fantastic beaches, breathtaking scenery, shimmering cities and some of the best food&wine in the World, Australia offers a lifestyle that is tough to beat.
We invite you to join PageGroup Australia to accelerate your career, meet some life-long friends and enjoy an exceptional quality of life outside of work. Our offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne and Perth are bursting with jobs, there are warm desks ready for the taking across multiple disciplines including Technology, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Legal, Technical and Business Support.
PageGroup Australia is lead by inspirational and progressive leaders who are constantly challenging the business to evolve and embrace change. Join a truly collaborative, diverse and flexible culture, that prides itself on high performance and going the extra mile for our customers and our colleagues.
As 360 Recruitment Consultants here at PageGroup, we aim to make the right placements first time. You will be allocated a sector of the market to build and manage, and build crucial relationships with both clients and candidates within that market.
A bit more about the role -
- Maintain relationships with our existing clients, as well as conducting business development calls to win new business
- Build and grow a client portfolio to understand their current or future recruitment needs
- Attend client meetings to further build relationships and pitch for business
- Provide consultative information to clients to ensure they are using the best strategies for finding the right candidates for their business
- Negotiating charge rates with clients
- Networking to become an expert in your market
- Candidate engagement - identify and attract potential candidates
- Interview candidates to understand their requirements and best client fit
- Supporting both client and candidates through the interview and offer stage
- Providing a thorough aftercare service to both client and candidate to check everything is running smoothly, and identify further business opportunities
- Work as an integral member of a team, motivating one another and communicating effectively
We are looking for Senior Consultants&future leaders to join us in this exciting period of growth.
Across all of the PageGroup brands, we are offering sponsorship for international transfers.
We are looking for passionate, driven and resilient individuals with a track record of success and clear aspirations for personal growth. Applicants must be degree qualified with at least 2 years' experience in a similar role to qualify for sponsorship (if required).
As an inclusive employer, PageGroup is continually looking to improve their diversity representation. As such, applications from candidates who are ethnically diverse and with a disability are particularly welcomed
We are keen to support you so that you may thrive at PageGroup, so let us know if there is anything we can do throughout the interview process so that you can be at your best.