Company: NIGEL WRIGHT
Job Type: Permanent, PartTime
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Hybrid/ Flexible working - Study Support - Part time applicants consideredDelighted to be supporting a leading manufacturing company in recruiting a Finance Analyst to join their team. Our client is part of a FTSE 100 listed company with more than 40 subsidiaries operating globally within the group. This in opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join a collaborative, dynamic environment. On offer for the successful Finance Analyst is a competitive salary, career development routes and hybrid/flexible working. The Role
The Finance Analyst's duties will include:
- Analysing the revenue and margin of products, providing insights that will influence business decisions on product prioritisation and pricing.
- Highlighting areas which may be of concern, for example, low margin products or trends which may require alternative approaches.
- Working with key stakeholders across the business, preparing cost of sales forecasts and budgets
- Using data from internal and external sources to create ‘what if’ scenarios and enable management to make informed decisions.
- Ensuring product records are maintained including ensuring costing and classification are correct.
- Building strong working relationships with the R&D and Product Teams
- Taking responsibility for providing stock figures and information for management and statutory accounts.
- Those that qualified, part qualified or qualified by experience will be considered
- Experience within manufacturing would be beneficial
- Really good with excel and be familiar with other Microsoft products such as Power BI
- Comfortable in handling large data sets
- Strong communicator and comfortable liaising with other departments.