Independently owned and operated shop with an established reputation and customer base, seeks motivatedTech to join us.
ASE certs or equivalents a plus, but they must be coupled with a great work and team ethic, and a desire to produce hours through legitimate upsells.
WILLING TO TRAIN THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
We provide excellent benefits, atmosphere, and competitive pay.
• Diagnose, service and repair to specifications - brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment.
• Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
• Assist fellow technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities.
• Keep store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
• Maintain an organized and neat bay.
• Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules.
Family owned and operated. Duxbury Motorworks provides the South Shore with honest and professional repair and maintenance services. We are the Dealer Alternative.
Role: Automotive Technician / Mechanic
Apply for this job now.