Apparel and E-Commerce firm is seeking a Logistics Administrative coordinator to work with freight forwarding firms on imports and other Logistics and Logistical Administrative functions. Prior Importing and logistics experience is preferred but not 100% required.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Check import documents
- Submit documents for custom clearance
- Track containers
- Enter shipments in an ERP system (Enterprise Resources Planning)
- Update delivery dates, communication with Warehouse
- Update container status in the ERP
- Excel data reporting
- Customer service as needed.
- Letters, faxing, emails and scanning of documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Administrative Coordinator, Administrative Assistant, Customer Service
- ERP System
- Imports, Apparel and Communication skills.
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Role: Logistics Administrative Coordinator
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.