When you join our team, you’ve got a group of talented, dedicated people behind you every step of the way. Because we believe that when one person succeeds, we all succeed. Here, you are more than a sales person. You are a customer enthusiast and an expert, bringing passion and know-how to every sale. Its a big responsibility, but the rewards are simply amazing.
Heres a closer look at the job:
• You approach with confidence and a smile, and go to work, assessing their needs and concerns as you build a genuine relationship with them
• Every question thats raised is an opportunity for you to build trust, educate your customer, and offer solutions that pave the way for a potential sale
• Along the way, you deliver incredible customer service, making this the kind of experience a customer will tell their friends about
• When its time to make the sale, you are an expert at finding just the right plan for your customer
• Well also count on you to support your team, keep the store looking its best, and make sure your knowledge is up to date on the latest tech offerings
The ideal Associate will:
• Be able to communicate and interact enthusiastically with both customers and other associates
• Have the ability to be cross-trained and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• The ability and desire to interact comfortably, enthusiastically and professionally while advising customers on specific products, merchandise and services.
• Previous retail experience is a plus
It would be a huge plus if you have following work experiences: Customer Service Adviser, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Associate, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Supervisor, Customer Service Coordinator, Customer Service Consultant, and Customer Service Agent. Sales Adviser, Sales Representative, Sales Officer, Sales Associate, Sales Assistant, Sales Supervisor, Sales Coordinator, Sales Consultant, and Sales Agent. Marketing Adviser, Marketing Representative, Marketing Officer, Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Supervisor, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Consultant, and Marketing Agent. General Business, Entrepreneurship, Summer Job Experience, Entry Leve Role, Promotions, Retail, Direct Advertising, Sports Minded, Sports Enthusiast, Competitive Mindset, Business Development, Business, Internship, Management Trainee, Full Time, Part Time, Bilingual
Over the years, we have developed a large number of connections and networks throughout the United States and we believe that it is our commitment, attitude and experience aligned with our highly consultative approach that makes us such a consistently effective recruitment partner for clients.
Role: Full Time Sales Assistant
Apply for this job now.