Are you on the lookout for your next customer service opportunity?
Huntswood is looking for dependable, driven and collaborative people to join us as Customer Service Agents supporting our many clients within the financial services and utilities industries. Your first role could be supporting a leading utility company as a case handler dealing with billing, financial difficulties, or service-related queries.
We are Huntswood, the people who put partnership first. We deliver resourcing, outsourcing from complaints to customer service, remediation to resilience - bringing together the people that businesses need to succeed, built on the ambition to make a positive difference. It's what Huntswood has done since we opened our doors 25 years ago.
Why work for Huntswood?
- Salary £19,000 per annum plus an annual bonus of £1,250
- Take advantage of our flexible benefit scheme so that you pick what works for you
- Look after your future with our company pension scheme
- Able to work from home in a secure environment
A successful Customer Service Agent will have:
- Experience within a Customer Service role, ideally in a contact centre
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to navigate through several in-house databases
- Good MS Office skills, particularly MS Word
- Flexibility to work 37.5 hour a week, Monday to Friday between 8am-6pm
You should be able to demonstrate you are;
- Friendly, compassionate and cooperative
- Dynamic, passionate and determined
- Discrete, reliable and genuine
Interested? Apply now and if suitable we will be in touch.
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."
To help you stay safe in your job search Huntswood will only ask for contact details via email and not any other personal details when first contacting you.