COMPANY: COURTNEY REED GROUP
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £24,000 - £28,000 per annum + bonus scheme
- Do you have experience of paraplanning?
- Are you diploma qualified, or working towards it? Desirable
- Do you have a thorough understanding of financial products and advice?
- Do you have a positive, pro-active outlook?
- Are you proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of programmes?
Our client, a well-established & successful wealth management business based in Southport is seeking a Paraplanner/Administrator to join their busy team, in support of the Company Director and Senior Paraplanner.
You will have at least 2 years relevant industry experience and if you are diploma qualified or working towards it, this would be an advantage but is not essential. You will already have a strong knowledge of investment/wealth management products and be experienced at creating documentation for clients containing financial data. You will also have a positive, pro-active nature, willing to get involved in different areas of the business.
This role offers the chance to join a successful business, where there are opportunities for development and a great team culture. Main Responsibilities
Gather relevant information
- Responsible for the initial handover of new client business cases from Associates
- Management of initial and ongoing information gathering to construct formal advice documentation
- Update of internal systems with relevant financial and personal information
- Production of advice reports and responsible for the quality of documentation as per Business Assurance standards
- Support Associates with the facilitation of handing over cases to the Back Office Operations Team
Construct a Compliant & robust Suitability Letter
- To assimilate & segregate information gathered by the Adviser on the Client Fact Find Document
- Input/update Client Fact Find Document data on system
- To liaise with the Adviser & Client as appropriate to fill any information gaps
- To gather ceding scheme information from third parties
- To work within & stay up to date with template changes & Advice notes
General duties (You will be trained in these duties)
- To work within a regulated environment
- To work within the constraints of templates
- To write the letter using correct grammar & spelling
- To stay abreast of legislative changes
- Liaise with Head Office admin centres as required
- To use checklists to ensure quality of documentation is suitable.
Achieve & maintain relevant qualification
- Liaise with Office Manager and Associate to establish forthcoming meetings and case handovers
- Manage Letter of Authority process, including document dispatch and information request, central log update and liaison with Operations surrounding provider chasing.
- Produced Critical Yield Calculation report from information received
- Production of illustrations and analytics
- Construct Suitability Letters for all products recommended
- Liaise with Associate to support the construction of proposal presentations ahead of recommendation meeting
Qualities, skills & experience
- Responsible for own study
- Able to pass regular internal testing of knowledge
- Attend forums and workshops as appropriate
- Experience of working within financial services
- Comfortable with templated Suitability Letters (training will be given)
- Confident to challenge information received (essential)
- Excellent communication skills (essential)
- The ability to balance conflicting demands in a calm and friendly manner.
- Ability to work autonomously & remotely
- Analytical with precise attention to detail
- Ability to accurately transpose information
- Experience in setting up and maintaining systems, processes and procedures.
This job description provides an overview of the role and will develop over time in line with the requirements of the business. The Company
Our client is a successful & growing wealth management organisation in Southport, with a team of 6 currently, and the business is part of a large group of wealth management businesses.
The ideal candidate will possess relevant industry experience and be open to professional development opportunities. The company has a positive culture and ethos, and staff are rewarded in line with the contribution they have made to the success of the company. They offer flexibility where needed, in a great give & take environment. Salary
- £24,000 - £28,000 per annum starting salary
- Target related bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme.
Salary may be negotiable depending on amount of level of skills/experience and ability to hit the ground running in this role. If you are interested in this role, please apply now or call Courtney Recruitment for more information. Courtney Recruitment & Consultancy recruit for all levels within the office environment from front of house through to senior management, across a wide range of sectors. You can apply for our jobs with confidence, we are experienced recruiters, a regulated employment agency, registered with the Institute of Recruiters and the Data Protection Controller. As we often receive a large number of applications for our vacancies, it is, at times, not always possible to reply to each and every applicant. If you have not been contacted within five working days of your application, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Role: Paraplanner/Administrator - Southport
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Southport, Merseyside, Merseyside
Apply for this job now.