Mador Electric Inc. is currently hiring apprentices for residential and commercial electrical work. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have immediate openings. Ideal candidates will have experience in rewiring of old and historic homes, wiring of new homes and light commercial work.
Apprentice duties include:
· Assisting electricians with electrical installations and service on residential and commercial jobs
· Attending Electrical Apprenticeship school
· Maintenance, handling tools, and cleanup
You must possess the following to apply:
· Basic electrical hand tools and battery drill
· Work boots, clean work clothing
· Positive attitude.
· Willingness to learn.
· Strong technical ability.
· Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
· Competitive hourly wage based on experience
· Weekly Pay
· Paid Vacation
· Sick/Personal time
· Paid Holidays
· 401k Program with company match
· Long term position
Role: Electrical Apprentice
Location: Providence County,
Apply for this job now.