Company: EUROPCAR UK GROUP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £19760 per annum + Bonus, Uniform, Bonus, Pension
We are looking for a Customer Returns Agent
at Europcar. You've probably heard of Europcar. You probably think we just rent cars at the airport. We do so much more!
You must have a passion for customer service and the ability to engage with customers from all over the world. You will be highly engaged with our brand and this passion is demonstrated to the customers through constantly delivering exceptional service. A positive attitude and "can do" approach is pivotal to ensure that the branch delivers a world class service to our customers and ensure they always choose Europcar for their car rental needs.
The role will entail, but is not exhaustive to, you working in our car parks to assist our customers in selecting their vehicle, helping with their luggage, offering advice and directions and checking for damage etc.
Your previous experience should demonstrate your passion for development and a level headed approach to dealing with the daily challenges of a busy customer service environment.
Key skills required:
- A full, valid clean driving licence, with a minimum of 4 years driving experience is required
- Reliable, flexible, positive and professional
- Good team player
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the business
- A keen and enthusiastic nature
- Salary & Bonus
- Europcar can offer you the opportunity of flexible working, 40+ hour position, Monday to Friday 8am until finish and alternative Saturdays/Sundays. Shift patterns to be discussed at interview stage.
- Staff preferential hire rate
- Friends and Family preferential hire
- Staff Vehicle Purchase
- Employee Assistance Programme
- EE Perk
- Buying extra annual holidays
Why choose Europcar?
We operate car sharing services to help cut pollution and congestion in cities. We help businesses keep their people on the road in low emission vehicles and we're adding more electric vehicles every day. We supply the vans that are used to deliver your online shopping. And, we think most importantly, we provide a working environment for our colleagues that is flexible and nurtures their career ambitions. Everyone counts at Europcar.
During the pandemic we stayed open - supporting people and organisations delivering essential services. Now we are building our operations for growth. Part of a global organisation we have big ambitions, and everyone who is part of our team can make a contribution to - and benefit from - our success.
If you believe you have what it takes to become a successful Customer Returns Agent within Europcar, then please apply today!
Agencies - Please do not send any speculative candidates or CVs in response to this advert. The Company will not accept any terms and conditions based on a speculative applications being sent.