Shipping / Receiving Associate needed for Manufacturing and Assembly company located in Sugarland, Tx.
- 5 plus year’s experience in a shipping/receiving environment.
- Ability to stand for most of the day.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be fluent in English and be able to read very effectively.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Prior QC experience would be helpful.
- Lift at least 50lbs as required.
- No issues with repetitive movements.
- Experience with using the UPS system
- Able to run/use a sit down propane fork-lift
Preferable: Must be able to use hand trucks, pallet jacks, fork-lifts
Any prior experience using a bill of material is a real plus.
Prior experience packing, using a tape gun, palletizing materials
APPLY TODAY! Applicants wanted immediately!
Our recruiters are highly experienced in finding skilled craft professionals across construction, engineering, operations & maintenance, project services, commissioning and shutdown/outage needs. From the apprentice to the senior discipline supervisor, we have the experience and understanding to match the skills and knowledge of the candidate to your project needs.
Role: Shipping and Receiving , Sugarland Tx, Day shift
Location: Sugar Land,
Apply for this job now.