You’re excited by the challenge of connecting with people, building relationships, and seizing opportunities. You’re ready to move into an entry-level, inside sales role and start your sales career at Furniture Fair. You’ll put your skills to work every day, and you’ll have the support and resources to build a career you can be proud of. If you’re looking for a growth opportunity and a better lifestyle, join us at Furniture Fair.
What We Offer
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package.
- Full health insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee Discount
- Paid Vacation
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Achieve your sales targets and develop new business through effective selling of furniture and accessories to new and existing customers.
- Prospect for leads and build a pipeline, through a variety of techniques including calling an existing customer base.
- Grow and maintain relationships with customers to uncover new opportunities within current customers.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the industry including design, style, and customer service.
- Collaborate with team members.
- Follow established procedures and protocols regarding CFS and delivery schedules.
- Assist new customers with identifying furniture and accessory needs to finish the room.
What you need to succeed at Furniture
- Drive to Succeed.
- Self-motivated and able to work well with minimal supervision or in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience presenting information and data in a sales environment
- Be part of something big.
Furniture Fair represents some of the most accomplished furniture companies such as Flexsteel, Smith Brother’s, Thomasville, Daniel’s Amish, England, Simmons, Serta, I-Comfort, and many others.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.
Furniture Fair has grown into the premier location for home furnishings in the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky region. For over five decades Furniture Fair, a family owned and operated business, has provided a tradition of quality home furnishings at Fair prices, while continually improving our services to meet and exceed our customers' expectations.
To achieve our mission we apply Honesty, Integrity, and Professionalism in our dealings with each other and our customers. For this reason, our extended Furniture Fair family includes many employees with a tenure of more than 20 years.
Check us out at #removed#!
Role: Inside Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.