Behaviour Mentors/TAs required
GBP80-GBP90 per day, depending on experience
Ad hoc/Long term/Permanent posts
CPD Training courses available
Here at Teaching Personnel, we are looking for Behaviour Mentors/Teaching Assistants to mentor challenging students with complex behavioural difficulties in schools local to Brighton. The suitable candidates will have previous experience in a PRU, youth work or behaviour setting and an advantage if they have Team Teach training. However, the successful candidates most importantly will have the right attitude; be pro-active, take their own initiative, be flexible and have a passion to work with students who have behavioural difficulties.
Through working as a Behaviour Mentor/ Teaching Assistant, you will be required to support students within a classroom setting on a 1:1 basis and must be committed to supporting their academic development in a confident, consistent manner.
The suitable candidates will have the following:
- Experience with PRU students, SEN and/or educational environments
- Passion to work with Behavioural difficulties
- Confident personality
- Any relevant experience with Physical Intervention, Counselling, Sports coaching or Youth work
In return, we can provide:
- Weekly pay through PAYE
- Dedicated consultant who will market your information out to local schools to find the best position for you
- Flexible hours
- Free online training
- Immediate start dates available (Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 4pm)
If you are interested and would like to find out more, please feel free to contact me on the number below.