Tele Truck /Traffic Marshall
We are recruiting for a Traffic Marshall in the Cheadle area, near Stoke-on-Trent. This is an ongoing role with prospects.
As a Traffic Marshall you will need to have:
- A calm manner
- Be physically fit
- Have an eye for detail
- Good communication skills
- Tele truck licence required or counterbalance considered
- Salary: £8.79ph plus overtime after 39 hours
- Working Hours of Traffic Marshall are Monday to Friday days plus overtime available
- Location: Cheadle near Stoke-on-Trent
- Duration: temp - perm
Role of a Traffic Marshall:
- Marshalling and co-ordinating of vehicles on a very busy site.
- Use of radio to control traffic.
- Accepting loads and paperwork.
- Co-ordinating drivers.
- Helping with unloading wagons.
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
Role: Traffic Marshall
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Stoke-On-Trent, West Midlands
Apply for this job now.