A well-established Primary care centre in Mayfair, Central London are currently looking for an experienced Practice Nurse to join their team, working full time hours, however they are open to part time applicants. You will be based at the surgery but travel is required to home-based patients on occasion.
You will be working with a team of 20 GPs (some remotely/nationwide) and a supportive Practice Manager who's always onsite, as well as a formalised Head Office/HR department offsite.
- GP Practice experience
- Practice Nursing skills, such as Immunisations, Cytology and Chronic Disease Management
- Home Visits; carrying out COVID swabs to private patients
- Private Health Assessments within the home
- Confident in working autonomously with a strong desire to provide excellent care
Why this job?
- 25 days annual leave + BH, pro rata
- Private Pension
- Medical Indemnity Provided
- Regular training
Chase Medical is a market leader specialising in primary care, providing clinical staff to over 40% of General Practices across the UK.
If you are interested in this role, please don't hesitate to contact Rob:
Email: [... Click Apply...]
Phone: [... Click Apply...]
Moreover, please contact us to find out what locum work opportunities we have available, we work across the UK and source shifts that fit your schedule.. We offer generous rates to Practice Nurses of £25 per hour, including holiday pay.
Referrals - Don't forget our referral scheme! We pay up to £500 for successful referrals, so please pass on our details to other primary care clinical staff.