We are a leading engineering firm looking for an experienced Civil Engineer to join us and work on underground utilities, especially water/wastewater, projects.
You will be working on-site underground utilities engineering and construction projects. You will be the point person in managing projects as well as handle technical duties as well.
What you need:
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering
- 3+ years of underground water/wastewater utilities experience
- HECRAS modeling and Hydroflow modeling experience
- Civil 3D, AutoCAD, and/or Microstation experience
- EIT and/or PE license
- Strong communication and organization skills
What's In It For You:
- Competitive Compensation plan
- Full Benefits package, including Medical, 401k, and PTO
- Excellent opportunity to grow with an Industry leader!
So if you are an Civil Engineer with water engineering experience, looking for a NewGig, apply today!
What's in it for you?
Role: Civil Engineer - Wastewater Construction
Apply for this job now.