Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
American Express a Top 10 Glass Door employer and Fortune's 100 Top company to work for award winner has been defined by its ability to innovate, evolve and take risks and always put our customer at the centre of everything we do. With many other awards including: Working mothers as well as being voted one of the Top 10 Employers in the UK by Working Families, the UK's leading work-life balance organisation which is only a small part of what makes us the successful dynamic fortune 500 company we are today.
Nowhere do these values hold truer than in the exciting and dynamic family of Customer Fulfilment Network. With a fast pace, and great development opportunities Customer Fulfilment Network offers a unique chance to start and grow your career within American Express.
So if you're ready to take on a challenge where you can make an impact doing something you love, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career in Customer Fulfilment Network. With these exciting opportunities you need look no further.
- Taking inbound disputes calls for Consumer and Merchants.
- Resolving Corporate Maintenance requests
- High levels of professionalism and customer service
- Allocation of incoming payments against a portfolio of Business Travel Accounts
- Contacting clients for missing/incomplete remittances - Including Customer queries/education
- Investigate and problem solve to clear payment discrepancies
- Educating companies on how to pay correctly
- Completion of financial controls/ logs to ensure the accurate allocation of payments.
- Maintain Regular contact with key stakeholders
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Fluent written and spoken Dutch and English is essential
- Excellent time management
- Team player who demonstrate self-motivation & ability to work under pressure and unsupervised
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook,…)
- Accurate keyboard skills and attention to detail
- Pro-actively seeks opportunities for improvement and stream line processes
- Excellent verbal / written communication
- Building & leveraging relationships internally and externally
- Effective prioritization of work to achieve goals and excellent delivery of customer service
- Ability to change focus quickly and efficiently as required
- Cross Functional skills within the team
- Being good with numbers and a basic understanding of book keeping principles would be an advantage
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you'll find out what we're really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you'll hear. It's our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World's Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor's 2017 Best Places to Work. If you're ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process - or need any reasonable adjustments to be made - then please contact the Recruitment Team on or (for Russia based candidates ).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Role: Customer Care Professional - Dutch Speaking
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Brighton, Sussex,
Apply for this job now.