Well are an established HVAC company in Las Vegas we are looking to fill an Accounting Administrator position! Must possess strong knowledge of Quickbooks enterprise!
We are looking for serious professionals. We need you to make a difference. We pay great compensation!
Send us your resume. Immediate hiring. Mon-Fri schedule, holidays off.
Salary based on experience.
Full benefits including health, dental, vision (after 90 days of employment) and 401k plan.
1 Week vacation benefit after 1 yr of employment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Review all invoices and supporting documents, record appropriately, and manage accounts payable aging reports
• Prepare and review monthly bank and credit card reconciliations
• Vendor invoice entry in Quick books, Review and approve vendor payments
• Maintain entries of cost for all company jobs
• monthly invoicing of customer, collections of past due accounts
• Ensure accurate financial accounting, record keeping and reporting
• AIA billing and Certified Payroll
• Oversee safety program and company vehicle maintenance
• Office and administrative duties as needed
• Very strong accounts payable and accounts receivable experience
• Knowledge of accrual accounting principles
• Supervisory experience a plus
• Quick Books experience is a MUST
-Multi Tasking Capabilities
• Strong organizational skills, communication skills, Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong computer skills especially with Microsoft Excel
• Ability to work well independently while still interacting within an integrated team structure
• Accounting: 5 years
• construction accounting a plus
The right candidate will possess strong computer skills, organizational skills, analytical skills and the ability to communicate in a professional manner with General Managers and staff. The best candidate must have the ability and experience to professionally manage and complete the day to day processes regarding accounts receivable, accounts payable, record keeping, General Ledger, reporting as well as completing and inputting of weekly reports.
Role: Accounting Administrator
Location: Las Vegas,
Apply for this job now.