Company: RIGHT AT HOME CLEVELAND WEST
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job DescriptionImmediate Shifts Available! Flexible scheduling! $750 Sign-on Bonus!
$11.00 - $14.25/hour, weekly pay.
Bridge pay and mileage between clients.
Right at Home, In-Home Care & Assistance, is seeking to hire professional, reliable, and passionate Caregivers to join a dynamic care team providing comprehensive care in-home. We provide personalized, non-medical in-home care and assistance according to an established care plan. You can make a direct difference in the lives of others by helping people stay in the comfort of their homes.
Why we are the RIGHT TEAM!
- Flexible Full Time and Part Time hours.
- Electronic Visit Verification (EVV)
- Electronic Schedule and Plan of Care
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Program
- PAID Training and 24/7 Office Support
- Continuous Education and Career Incentive Program
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly Pay
- Named Employer of Choice by Home Care Pulse
- Referral Bonuses
- $750 Sign-on bonus!
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect.
- Ability to communicate with clients and staff in a friendly and professional manner.
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen, on-site and at no cost to you.
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance. This is a requirement for the position.
- Ability to work every other weekend, if required by your client schedule.
Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living. These could include (but are not limited to):
Performs patient-specific activities that are guided by a family/care team manager. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Personal Hygiene including bathing and grooming
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments
- Performs light housekeeping activities
- Assist with exercises
- Toileting and Incontinence Care
Preferred Experience in:
- Providing hospice supportive care
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with the prescribed range of motion exercises
- Assisting with blood glucose monitoring
- Care of bed-bound patients
- Use lifting equipment such as gait belts and Hoyer lifts
- Hoyer lift
- Personal care
- Range of Motion Exercises
- Foley care
- Light cleaning
COVID Training, PPE, and support (supplied by 24/7 contact with the management team). * Don't forget to ask us about our $750 sign-on bonus!
You can visit our website at https://#removed#/westlake for more in-depth information about our Westlake, Ohio office.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Right at Home Franchising Corporate.