We are seeking a Development/Construction Coordinator to join our Golden Team!
Roles & Responsibilities:
Prepare “Request for Proposal” and result analysis documents for the following services:
- General Construction
- Equipment/Signs/Misc. Vendors
- Material testing and Surveys
Track and process all supporting documentation for the following activities
- General Contractor Contract Exhibits
- Pay applications with release of liens and invoice processing
- Project submittals and shop drawings
Manage and maintain existing internal documents
- Equipment and furniture specifications - multiple concepts
- Repair and maintenance manual
- Material and sample library
- Product Standard Revision (PSR) documentation
Manage and maintain existing development tracking forms
- Corporate Pre-development, Design/Permitting and Construction
- National account companies and product pricing
- Franchise development tracking system
- Approved Vendor Services and Contacts
- Franchise sales tracking
- Previous experience in construction industry or other related fields
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word & Power Point required, Access a plus)
- Organization and problem solving skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to work well with others at all levels of the organization and franchise community
The Golden Chick Story began in Central Texas in the late 1960's when the concept was created by a former employee of a chicken franchise who believed there had to be a better way to run a franchise system. The delicious chicken, created by the development of secret marination and batter mixes, attracted franchise inquires, and by the time the founder sold the chain in 1982, it had grown to 39 restaurants.
In March 1989, Golden Fried Chicken was purchased by an investment group whose involvement was strongly supported by the Golden Fried Chicken franchise community. Since then, the chain has experienced steady growth with new restaurants opening throughout the region, bringing the chain-wide total to over 150 stores.
In September, 1993, the company introduced exciting new enhancements to the Golden Fried Chicken menu as well as the restaurant appearance and thus was born Golden Chick, a concept positioned to propel the Golden chain into the future. As of 1996, all new stores were called Golden Chick.
It's been over 50 years since the first Golden Fried Chicken opened in San Marcos, Texas. We feature the best fried chicken, our Original and Still the BestTM Golden Tenders, Golden Roast, salads, and the best sides in the business. We invite you to visit and enjoy Golden Chick today.
The Original Golden Tender.TM Once you Taste the Best...You'll Forget the Rest!
Role: Development/Construction Coordinator
Apply for this job now.