As a BHT you will work as part of a team to deliver recovery-oriented rehabilitation services in a group or individual setting.
- Offer assistance to individuals with substance abuse issues
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
- Provide prevention- orientation therapy
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Collaborate with additional treatment
- Ensure all documentation is complete
Behavioral Health Technician
There’s no better place to continue your vocation than with Integrated Healthcare Staffing! Not only will you enjoy a great work environment but the satisfaction of knowing you are changing lives for the better. If you are a Behavioral Health Technician who is compassionate, dedicated, and ready to make a difference; we want you on our team! Apply Today.
- A minimum 1 year of experience as a BHT in the last 3 years
- Current BLS (additional certifications may be required)
- Valid Fingerprint Clearance card required
- Must be able to successfully pass a thorough background check and drug screen
- Provide 2 references (Manager/Supervisor & Co-Worker)
What we offer
- Get to work quickly (fast placement)
- Per Diem and Contract available ( facility centrally located)
- Competitive Pay
- Block book shifts available
- Work full time for 2 weeks and receive a $50 WELCOME ABOARD BONUS!
- Immediate openings throughout the valley
- Ability to work close to home due to great client relationships throughout the Valley.
- Make your own schedule based on your availability
- Recruiters that are professional and care about you
- When you need help there is always a live person to answer the phone!
Integrated Healthcare Staffing (and its partners Integrated Healthcare Solutions, Integrated Medical Systems) is one of the fastest growing Healthcare staffing firms across the nation! IHS has a team of experienced and dedicated recruiters, including fellow clinicians that understand firsthand what your wants and needs are to have a successful and rewarding career in the nursing industry. We are a true partner to nurses and allied professionals alike in building long lasting relationships and finding the perfect fit in locations all across the country!
We are passionate about providing every clinician with the highest standard of support in the industry, which means our office is open and we are available to you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Role: Behavioral Health Technician
Apply for this job now.