Want to be part of the explosive growth of the Seattle construction scene? We are an international industry leading general contractor. We have an impressive backlog of work in our Seattle office, so we are looking for highly experienced Senior MEP Managers.
In the role of Senior MEP Manager, you will provide technical assistance for Plumbing Systems, Fire Protection, Electrical and HVAC to project teams through entire scope of project.
- 10+ years of experience in MEP management role for a commercial construction contractor
- Comprehensive knowledge of HVAC, Electrical, Fire Protection and Plumbing Systems
- Experience working with master schedule of the project and developing coordinating schedules
- Strong working knowledge of the GC/subcontractor relationship with ability to negotiate and manage Change Order process, and Subcontractor Payment and Owner Requisition processes
- Strong record of developing and maintaining relationships with clients, internal team members, architects, engineers, consultants and subcontractors
- BS in related field
What's In It For You:
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits plan
- Opportunity to work for an industry icon!
So if you are a Senior MEP Manager in the commercial construction industry and you are ready to start a NewGig, apply today!
Role: Construction Project Manager (MEP)
Apply for this job now.