FTS is seeking a Project Manager for North Mississippi.
This position will support production by eliminating waste, making process more efficient, and having each station designed ergonomically. They will design and implement equipment that will help eliminate unplanned downtime and costs while ensuring all products meet quality standards. They will design, develop, and maintain manufacturing routes to maximize effectiveness, efficiency and space. The industrial engineer will also make sure the company complies with all industry standards for safety, while meeting design standards and guidelines. They will support production in implementing lean in the required areas.
- Review production information to understand methods and activities in manufacturing and services. This includes, but is not limited to, production schedules, process flows and engineering specs.
- Design control systems to minimize and resolve production issues and project costs.
- Develop standards for production
- Knowledge of production processes, costs, quality control, raw materials and other methods for maximizing the efficient manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Advanced knowledge of machines and tools, their designs, uses, repair and maintenance.
- Ability to design and understand precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models.
- Knowledge of the ways various systems interact and how changes in operations, the environment and other conditions will affect outcomes.
- Experience with manual assembly processes is KEY
- Plastic Injection Molding experience is preferred
- Four year degree from a university or college in Industrial Engineering discipline
- 5 years related experience or more
- Project Management certification
- Six Sigma/Lean training preferred
Flexicrew Technical Services (FTS) is a leading provider of professional and technical talent placement services, including modified retained search, direct hire, contract-to-hire, short and long-term contract, and payroll services.
With talent acquisition resources available throughout the US, FTS serves a diverse cross-section of companies and employees who demand the personal attention of a local business, while valuing access to a wide range of career resources under one roof, including:
• Engineering and Design
• Program/ Project Management
• Estimating/Scheduling and Planning
• Quality Assurance /Quality Control
• Contract Administration
• Supply Chain Management
• Testing and Trials
• Information Technology
• Health, Safety & Environmental
• Human Resources
• Technical Sales/Business Development
• And more...
Our Core Values
We are a Relationship-Based Company
Growth & Retention are Imperative
People are our Greatest Asset
Role: Project Manager (TM)
Apply for this job now.