Python Developer Job Number: 19-06177
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Python Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible working on development and enhancement of FICC horizontal application "Supervisory tool
- Work on improving the current architecture of the application by redesigning it in parallel to delivering committed items
- Work with BCO's and Supervisors to gather the requirements
- Work closely with Front office users to gather requirements and perform requirement analysis
- Design and develop software to implement new requirements like MAR reports, Worm compliance etc.
- Improve the current architecture to make it more scalable and reusable
- Work on enhancing existing software to meet regulatory requirements
- Manage on-shore and offshore team, make sure that work is delivered on timely manner
- Perform system analysis to evaluate messages, database and application performance and work Infrastructure team to get it updated
- 5+ years of Python development experience
- 2+ years of Java development
- 5+ years of Object oriented programming experience
- 2+ years of experience in Fixed income trading/risk management/p/l application development
- 2+ experience in HTML5 development
- Bachelor in CS or equivalent work experience
- Very good communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
If interested, you may contact:
- provided by Dice