A Salford Primary School, close to Ordsall, require a year 2 Teaching Assistant to start in December.
The school are keen to add extra support in class to work alongside the year 2 teacher and another teaching assistant. The school can offer outstanding facilities, a great, supportive staff team and an outstanding commitment to developing the careers of support assistant.
- Year 2 Teaching Assistant
- Small group work and specific interventions.
- Supporting English, SPAG and Maths
- Trial days to ascertain whether the school is right for you.
- Working until the end of the academic year.
The Ideal Person…
• Will have strong behaviour management skills and good subject knowledge.
• Will have a positive attitude and personality, high energy and motivation and good work ethic.
• Have a minimum of Level 2 or equivalent qualification.Graduates also welcome to apply.
If you are looking for a new challenge this would be a great opportunity for you. With a supportive staff team! Please apply below and send an updated CV.