Tropical Escape Resort Homes is looking for a Linen Facility Attendant with housekeeping experience to join our growing team. Located in the heart of ChampionsGate, FL we specialize in resort style vacation homes.
The employee is responsible for pre and post linen care. Working with the Operations Director, the employee verifies through a detailed checklist and operating procedure.
The duties and responsibilities of the Linen Facililty Attendant are described as below but are not limited to:
- Work with Linen carrier for deliveries and pick-ups
- Prepare linen packs for all cleaning teams
- Assist with inventory, tracking, and audit of supplies and accuracy of home information
- Work with cleaning teams, Inspectors, and Field Ops Director
- Work additional items that may need dry cleaning, be damaged, etc.
- Be able to assist the teams in the field with Inspection of homes
- Valid Driver’s License
- Previous experience in housekeeping, hospitality quality control, or other related fields
- Familiarity with housekeeping standards
- Ability to work weekends and holidays
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Be able to adapt to last minute changes
- Computer/Tablet/Cell Phone proficient
- Ability to bend, stretch, twist, walk continuously, and access restricted spaces
- Ability to lift or move up to 50 pounds.
Role: Linen Center Coordinator
Apply for this job now.