Company: INTERLINK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job Title: Paralegal
Team: Housing Litigation and Management
Salary: Dependent on experience
Permanent, Full Time
A leading North West law firm are seeking a Paralegal to join their growing Housing Litigation and Management team based in their Liverpool office.
- Working closely with Partners in Housing and Regeneration supporting the fee earners within the team
- Supporting fee earners with:
- Anti-social behaviour as well as other breach of tenancy injunctions
- Despair claims including responding to claims letters, organising disclosure, and advising on liability
- Using the Case Management system
- Applying for access injunctions
- General housing management advice on tenancy issues
- Potential to work with the Property Litigation team doing commercial lease renewal proceedings and disputes
- Experience as a Paralegal in a similar role
- Law degree or ILEX qualified
- Ambitious individual who thrives on delivering tangible results
- Wants to be an important part of the growth of the team
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Zoe Alexander for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful