Company: POWER PLANT SERVICES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
The Executive Assistant will act as personal gatekeeper and right hand to the CEO in a professional capacity while supporting a constantly shifting, complex calendar of appointments, requiring constant communication with internal departments and external customers and vendors. The position resides within a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking, juggling and managing a number of discrete tasks are critical to success.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Draft and manage emails/communication on behalf of the CEO, as appropriate
- Ensure the CEO is on time and prepared for meetings; proactively handle extensive scheduling and Outlook calendar management; consistently review calendar for changes, continually monitoring and handling conflicts
- Coordinate on and offsite meetings, meeting set-up, food orders, and clean-up
- Prepare both routine and confidential correspondence, reports, presentations, and other complex documents
- Coordinate travel arrangements; flight, hotel, dining, and car reservations
- Follow up with internal management, consultants, customers, and vendors on outstanding information requests
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Handle corporate shopping for executive kitchen and bathroom.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- At least 1-3 years experience in an executive support role to C-level executive(s)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Exceptional organization and attention to details
- Expertise in calendar and e-mail management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work outside of regular business hours
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university
Powered by JazzHR