We are seeking a Bilingual Shipping & Receiving Clerk to become an integral part of our team! You will help coordinate incoming and outgoing shipment activities.
- Assemble, address, stamp, and ship merchandise or material
- Unpack, verify, and record incoming merchandise or material
- Arrange appropriate transportation of products
- Assist customers with shipping inquiries
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Previous experience in shipping, logistics, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
Our recruiters are highly experienced in finding skilled craft professionals across construction, engineering, operations & maintenance, project services, commissioning and shutdown/outage needs. From the apprentice to the senior discipline supervisor, we have the experience and understanding to match the skills and knowledge of the candidate to your project needs.
Role: Bilingual Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Apply for this job now.