Lead AV Technician, requires analytical skills, trouble shooting skills, and strong interpersonal skills. The Lead AV Technician has the responsibility for the day to day AV operations for a major enterprise customer. Operations include: operating AV, equipment, video conference and meeting support, event execution and support, and system maintenance. The Lead AV Technician provides client support for event attendees and building staff. This position will also be responsible for properly troubleshooting, escalating problems, and making recommendations for repairs and upgrades. Daily task reporting, scheduling, and staff reports are included duties.
The successful candidate must maintain a clean background record and have the ability to work a flexible schedule which may include after hours and weekend support. Some travel may also be involved.
- Experience as operating technician, as well as planning and execution of live audiovisual special events
- Preferably college graduate or similar technical trade school
- Strong communication and customer service skills and willing to lead other technicians Solid technical background that includes, but not limited to, projection systems, control systems, and video conferencing
- Experience with operation and troubleshooting of Tandberg/ Lifesize/ Polycom conferencing systems or similar
- Working knowledge and experience with control systems such as Crestron and Bi-Amp
- Experience in bridging and planning global meetings
- Understanding or willingness to learn wiring diagrams
- Self-motivated and strong coordinating skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite
- Strong Troubleshooting and Problem solving skills
- Basic knowledge of AV integration and installation
- Present a professional demeanor, and provide excellent customer service
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in audiovisual or related field
ClearVision AV is a services only audio-video integration company serving the USA and select markets of Canada. ClearVision AV was formed to allow VARs and integrators the option of having a larger geographic footprint than they would otherwise. When on site, We are you. Dressed in your colors, with your documents.
Role: Lead A/V Technician for Large Installation Projects
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.