A mid-sized law firm in Fort Lauderdale is seeking a local, full-time, in-house, Sales & Marketing Manager to join our team. Candidate will work directly with the Managing Partner and firm’s Director, in creating and implementing a comprehensive marketing program covering a variety of platforms including print, on-line (web site, social media, blogging, SEO & PPC), direct mail/email, direct phone and in-person sales calls among others. Candidate will be responsible for oversight of all marketing programs at the firm with the ultimate goal of increasing and developing the firm’s business levels. Candidate will be expected to increase business levels within a relatively short time frame.
Candidate will be expected to perform the following duties, among others, with little or no supervision:
- Create, develop and maintain all marketing programs
- Track and compile information relating to marketing and new business initiatives
- Prepare reports, graphs and charts in order to analyze and advise on the development of all marketing programs and new business initiatives
- Complete market research, strategic planning and analysis
- Develop system to ensure regular communication with, and prioritization of, the firm’s referral sources
- Develop and maintain Business to Business relationships
- Direct personal involvement in business development with the firm’s referral sources
- Create and maintain excel spreadsheets and all marketing databases
- Provide recommendations, implementation and oversight of marketing software and systems
- Oversee marketing budget
- Create and execute Networking and Marketing Event plans
- Assist in optimizing the firm’s website and blog, ensuring increased traffic and new business
- Draft articles for on-line publication and in print materials
Candidate must possess the following skills, among others:
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree. Preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, E-Commerce or Business Administration
- Must have minimum 2 years prior Marketing experience (prior experience with law firm marketing preferred)
- Must have both Inside and Outside Sales experience
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite re: Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and Word
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of website optimization. Design skills a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with highly developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent phone etiquette, professional mannerism and appearance
- Detail oriented with excellent proof-reading and organizational skills
- Able to work independently as well as be a team player
- Personable, friendly and outgoing
- Must be able to multi-task and comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Other duties, as assigned.
Please Note: Qualified candidates must be prepared to give presentation with business plan to Managing Partner on how they plan to increase our business with their marketing techniques.
Please note that there is a three month trial period associated with this position and the candidate will be expected to show increases in business levels during this initial period. Tremendous growth opportunity for the right candidate. Please reply with your resume and salary requirements for consideration.
HL Law Group P.A. is a boutique law firm providing legal representation to individuals and businesses with insurance, real estate, and corporate matters. From its main office in Fort Lauderdale, centrally located between Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties in South Florida, HL Law Group has established itself as a leading real estate and business law firm serving clients throughout Florida and New York.
Role: Manager of Sales & Marketing
Location: Fort Lauderdale,
Apply for this job now.