* 3+ years of experience as an industrial technician in a manufacturing environment.
* Ability to perform the duties of Maintenance I, Including lubrication, safe use of powered and non- powered tools and the ability to operate a forklift and various aerial lifts.
* Ability to read and write in English( Spanish is a plus) and communicate and work with all levels of personnel.
* Experience working around 3-phase 480VAC.
* Intermediate electrical experience in 3-phase motor branch circuits.
* Experience in troubleshooting mechanical, hydraulic, and / or electrical equipment.
* Should be able to communicate and write in English
* Must be able to read fractions on a tape measure
For more than 35 years, LINK has provided high-quality direct-hire, temp-to-hire, and temporary/contract job opportunities to candidates. Top candidates choose LINK because they are treated with respect, and LINK puts every possible measure in place to ensure their safety and well-being.
Role: Industrial Maintenance I
Apply for this job now.