An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Property/Office manager to join a close-knit team in the heart of Borough Market. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing and taking care of the small in-house boutique and high-end property portfolio. You will form close relationships with estate agents and liaise with them when the properties need to be let. You will be responsible for day-to-day property management enquiries that arise and will oversee to ensure all properties are kept to a high standard.
Your role will also involve working closely with the Director and assisting him with basic day-to-day diary requirements, as well as running your own department with the opportunity to expand on this alongside him.
Salary: Negotiable and open to discussion.
- Test certificates to be updated, such as EPC’s, EICR’s and Gas Certs
- Arranging of inventory check in and check outs, inspections
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Liaising with staff as a point of contact, suppliers, and clients
- Strong MS Office skills
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Managing social media pages and necessary website updates to IT Department
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while staying organized