Interim Commercial Finance Analyst - £55,000 - £65,000:
My client, a well known consumer business that operates globally, requires an interim Financial Analyst immediately for an exciting project coming up over the next 6 - 12 months. You will be part of a newly formed commercial team providing vital information to finance in addition to business partnering with a number of different internal/external departments. You will ideally be advanced on excel with the ability to deal with large data sets. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody wanting an extended project based contract whilst adding immediate value to the commercial aspect of the business.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with stakeholders and budget owners
- Business Partnering
- Reporting directly in the Finance Director and CFO
- Ensuring precise and timely financial recommendations to management for important decision making
- Dealing with large data sets, utilizing Microsoft Excel
- Overseeing the financial forecasting and budgeting, offering expertise on special projects across the UK and Europe.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Must be immediately available
- Advanced Excel Skills
Role: Interim Commercial Finance Analyst
Location: City of London,
Apply for this job now.