Are you someone that has the ability to lead, manage and direct the work of others? Are you organized and picky about getting things done yet have the ability to command the respect of team? Do you have long term vision and never settle for second best.
Two (2) years or more of management experience necessary
Health Insurance-100% paid for employee following 180 days of full-time employment.
15,000 Life Insurance
Retirement IRA plan
After one year of employment-One Week
After two years of employment-Two Weeks
After Six years of employment-Three Weeks
After Fifteen years of employment-Four Weeks
Three (3) sick days per year and Two (2) personal days per year after one year of full time
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Assist in setting labor budgets
• Manage Job Hours
• Responsible for material purchases per policy
• First respondent to client requests
• Day to day contact with clients
• Hires field employees
• Evaluates crew leader performance
• Evaluates crew member performance
• Responsible for morale of crew members
• Establish, implement, and manage labor and material budgets
• Schedule daily routes and add new jobs in proper order
• Manage Job Sequencing with crew leaders
• Manage morning dispatch and afternoon return
• Monitor time management with each crew as needed
• Supply crews with all needed equipment and material
• Fill in as crew leader in their absence
• Manage performance expectations
Required license or certification:
Since 1986, U.S. Lawns has dominated the commercial grounds industry by combining national brand strength with a network of locally owned franchises. Using this model, we set the standard for both performance and service in commercial landscaping.
Role: Branch Manager
Apply for this job now.