Maintains production and distribution of product by pulling orders from inventory; delivering production materials and supplies; receiving incoming materials.
· Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
· Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
· Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
· Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
· Receives credit-return material and supplies by verifying materials and supplies code and lot number and quantity; placing materials in stock.
· Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, loading, and securing product.
· Documents product shipment by recording units shipped.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Skills/Qualifications: Organization, Scheduling, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Process Improvement, Safety Management, Inventory Control, Lifting, Data Entry Skills
Key qualifications and experience include:
· Requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
· Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in Material Handling, working with quality control systems, preferably in a medical device or in a GMP/ISO environment.
· Excellent communication and documentation skills.
· Excellent ability to follow written instructions
· General mechanical aptitude
· Fast learner and self-motivated
· Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
· Ability to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis
Ventec Life Systems is redefining respiratory care to improve patient outcomes and reduce caregiver challenges in the hospital and home. Ventec's leading product, VOCSN, seamlessly integrates five separate devices including a ventilator, oxygen concentrator, cough assist, suction, and nebulizer into one unified respiratory system. The team's history of patient-centric design brings care changing innovations to life for patients, medical professionals, and caregivers. Learn more at VentecLife.com.
Ventec is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Role: Material Handler
Apply for this job now.