IMMUNOe Research Centers is looking for a candidate with Clinical Research experience to join their team in Centennial. The IMMUNOe Clinical Research Coordinator is involved in all aspects of clinical trials research from pre-study planning to study completion and includes direct involvement in case management of study participants. Works under the supervision of the Principal Investigator and Site Manager.
Our staff is the key to providing our patients the level of excellence we pride ourselves on. Accordingly, we offer our employees a comprehensive benefit package with a very rich employer contribution; employer 401k matching; and a very competitive Paid Time Off package.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Site preparation
- Obtaining informed consent
- Patient screening and recruitment
- Patient enrollment
- Conducting study visits
- Maintaining and dispensing study product and supplies
- Completing and ensuring the quality of case report forms
- Maintaining source documents
- Ensuring site quality
- Responding to queries in a timely manner
Qualifications and Skills
A bachelor’s degree in biology, chemistry, human sciences, or other related scientific discipline. Related clinical experience may substitute for a bachelor’s degree.
- MUST have 2 to 5 years of previous CLINICAL Research experience.
- Certification in an applicable field (e.g. CCRC, CCRA, or CCRP) is preferred
- Strict attention to detail
- Exceptional organization skills
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple studies simultaneously
- Basic computer skills
- Honesty and integrity
- High level of professionalism
- Ability to work effectively as part of a high performance work team
- A thorough understanding of regulatory requirements including ICH/GCP guidelines, FDA, DHHS, and OHRP regulations
Job Type: Full-time
IMMUNOe Health Centers uses an integrated, preventive approach tailored to patients' individual needs. With its focus on early diagnosis, specialized treatment and clinical research, IMMUNOe is a recognized leader in immune health.
Role: Clinical Research Coordinator
Apply for this job now.