Financial Advisor / Registered Representative / Agent
We're looking for experienced financial professionals to join our team. Whether you're looking for a change or seeking to align with a stable, dependable firm, and you have a passion for insurance and investments, then there's no better place to work than New York Life Insurance Company. So if you're interested in new market opportunities, expanding your products and services, or giving your clients more stability, we can help.
New York Life and its affiliates are dedicated to prudent financial management, high-quality products, and impeccable service. Our financial professionals help clients develop a sound, long term financial strategy to achieve their financial goals using a comprehensive array of financial products and services, including life insurance, investments, annuities, and mutual funds
As a financial professional with New York Life, you will be able to build your practice and help those in your community plan for their financial futures. We're looking for people who possess the following characteristics:
· Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability to work effectively and independently
· Outgoing personality with the ability to develop relationships (i.e., “People Person") and a sincere desire to help others
· Fearless, positive attitude and willingness to be accountable for results
· Organized, detail-oriented and excellent time-management skills
· Desire for continuous learning
· Good communicator—excellent listening skills and ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner
Why New York Life?
From quality training programs to a competitive compensation package, New York Life offers tremendous support and benefits to our financial professionals. Our dedicated teams at the General Office and the corporate office support our agents and help them impact their customers and communities.
Our extensive, agent-focused resources include:
· Our NYLIC University training program, designed to provide career-long support and growth including specialized training for those interested in the management career path
· The Professional Alliance Program, which helps you strengthen existing relationships with attorneys, accountants, and other financial professionals by being able to share commissions on client referrals that lead to sales
· Our Advanced Planning Group, Eagle Strategies for qualifying agents who are also Registered Representatives, and the Nautilus Group for qualifying agents who pay a monthly subscription fee, are three highly-skilled teams providing advanced markets support
· Dedicated underwriters who work diligently on cases
· Committed managers who don't sell; instead they're dedicated to helping you succeed
· A team of highly-trained, experienced product consultants to support your client acquisition needs
· Significant income potential
· Substantial benefits, including a defined benefit pension plan and 401k1
Our promise? To work with you to build a strong financial future.
We have always believed in helping people like you, families like yours, and businesses of all kinds create, protect, and preserve their financial security. Since 1845, we've been doing just that—making sure our customers are prepared for whatever life has in store and that we will be there to help them face the future with confidence.
We're a lot like the clients we serve. Each of us is working hard to meet life's responsibilities and build our own futures. Funding retirement? Looking after aging parents? Dealing with the death of a family member? We've been there, and we've persevered through the toughest of times. So when we work with you, we appreciate that we are being trusted with your most important assets: your family and your business. We take that responsibility seriously. For more than 170 years, we've kept every promise we've made to our customers. That's simply a fact.
We invite you to explore the depth of that commitment. »
EOE M/F/D/V/SO 1638741(Exp. 1/24/2019)
1Certain eligibility requirements apply. Monthly payments are determined by your earnings, years of service, age, and the form of payment you choose. The company reserves the right to amend or terminate the plan at any time for any reason.
2Issued by New York Life Insurance and Annuity Corporation or New York Life Insurance Company (NYLIAC), a Delaware Corporation.
Role: Experience Manager/Financial Advisor
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.