Community Care Hero
Not all Superheroes wear capes!!
Would you like?
- To be part of the UK's largest community based care companies
- To brighten our customer's day, giving them a hand to ensure they remain happy and healthy within their own home
- Receive competitive hourly rates from £9.30ph
- 28 days' annual leave (pro rata)*
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support
- Career progression with a fully-funded diploma SVQ in social care*
- Benefits package encompassing exclusive discounts to hundreds of UK retailers.
- Employee referral bonus programmes
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme*
Our elderly and adult clients live in Hamilton & Surrounding areas and require support with mainly age related illnesses, they may also have physical, cognitive and learning disabilities. They need friendly faces daily to help them take medication, domestic chores, bathing and personal care, preparing small meals, assistance with outings and general companionship.
To be part of our family you will need to pass PVG checks, provide relevant references and have the right to work in the UK. You will need to be available for a variety of shifts including weekends.
For further information, please apply and we will be in contact!
Do something incredible. Transform lives. Become a Care Assistant at Constance Care.
Interested? Apply now or call Lauren on 0141 847 5435 for more info & and an immediate telephone interview.
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure (PVG)
Constance Care is an equal opportunities/disabilities confident employer.
* Terms and conditions apply.