We are seeking a Registered Nurse Supervisor RN for our skilled nursing facility The Gardens at West Shore in Camp Hill, PA!
The Registered Nurse Supervisor RN will direct the performance of nursing personnel, under the medical direction of the residents’ attending physician's and the Director of Nursing Services.
Full Time 3pm - 11pm
Part Time 11pm - 7am
$3000 Sign Up Bonus*
- Direct the day-to-day functions of the nursing assistants in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long-term care facility
- Ensure that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures established by facility
- Responsibility for complying with facility policies and procedures and making recommendations for revisions
- Make written and oral reports/recommendations concerning the activities of your shift as required
- Cooperate with other resident services when coordinating nursing services to ensure that resident's total regimen of care is maintained
- Participate in the development, maintenance, and implementation of the facility’s quality assurance program
- Participate in facility surveys (inspections)
- Assist in planning the nursing services portion of the resident’ discharge plan as necessary
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Active license to practice as a RN in this State.
*We are also willing to consider accepting graduates that are not yet licensed, depending on available supervision
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for; Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more!
The Gardens at Camp Hill is a nursing home located in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania, near Geisinger Holy Spirit Hospital and just 20 minutes from Hershey. We offer long-term care and short-term rehabilitation services. The Gardens at Camp Hill gives you and your loved ones the care you deserve.
We hire people that are caring, honest, and hard-working that keep our residents and families as our number one priority. Our caregivers use their training and experience to enrich the lives of our residents. We're proud of the dedicated people who share in our commitment to put residents first, improve quality of life and provide excellent care with compassion and dignity.
We encourage families to visit, dine, and celebrate with us during birthdays and holidays. We listen when you have feedback and work hard to keep you priority number one.
Role: Registered Nurse Supervisor RN
Location: Camp Hill,
Apply for this job now.