ConsumerTrack is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance-based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites. ConsumerTrack is looking for an Account Executive who has a strong desire to hunt for new business and has proven track record of success working with hypergrowth companies and ad agencies in the digital marketing space and onboarding exciting new deals that can grow rapidly.
Whats interesting about this role?
ConsumerTrack has a strong culture of working together, continuous learning, and focus on results, growth and innovation. In this role, you will get the opportunity to be a part of a new sales powerhouse team who will be on the hunt for new and exciting financial brand opportunities for customer acquisition, branding, sponsorship and distribution opportunities with high growth potential! You will also have a large earning potential in a fast-paced, booming industry with plenty of opportunities for advancement.
How will you make an impact?
In this role, your results directly impact one of our top key performance objectives maximizing revenue generation. When you win, we all win!
We will make sure that you will learn our business model and deal structures to provide the best solutions for our clients and our business. A big key component of your role - to knock those sales targets out of the park and increase customer satisfaction! You will also be a role model and representative of the ConsumerTrack culture both internally and externally.
What do you bring to us?
- 5+ years of quota-carrying sales experience achieving/exceeding goal in a fast paced environment
- 3-5 years experience directly selling branded content, sponsorships, customer acquisition products and services.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Experience managing campaigns on CPM, CPA and CPC models. Knowledge of all forms of on-line marketing programs.
- Effective communication and influencing/negotiation skills. Top-notch presentation skills. Creating an interactive presentation, which engages and welcomes client participation, is critical.
- A hunter mentality goals are to build relationships and generate new revenue opportunities.
- Executive and decision-maker level contacts at Brand Advertisers and Agencies that know you and like to do business with you will be an advantage.
- Team player, yet work autonomously, be accountable and like to learn from your teammates.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate data into meaningful insights and opportunities for our clients and our business
- Solid computer skills. Firm knowledge of MS Excel and CRM systems (preferably Salesforce.com). Knowledge of comScore and Nielsen a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution
- Paid maternity leave and paternity leave programs
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills
- Contribution to student loan debt payments after the first year of employment
- 401(k) -- employees can start contributing immediately. After the first year, CTI matches your contribution up to 4% of your salary
A note about our response to COVID -19 and our new norm: The world has changed and we know its important to adapt and to do our part to take care of our teams in this global pandemic. Our number one priority is to have our ConsumerTrackers feel safe, balanced and connected. Were committed to providing our teams with the best resources and tools to navigate this new virtual world that were living in. We've also reinvented the ways in which we recognize, celebrate, and engage with each other to keep our culture strong!
Heres a peek into our world at ConsumerTrack -
- Our teams are working remotely 100% for the foreseeable future and have flex time. Were in the digital media space so were mobile and flexible!
- *Option to work from an office (if you need to get away!)
- Tools & resources are available to keep our team connected across North America. (JIRA, Trello, Airtable, Slack, Zoom and so much more!)
- To keep our community of ConsumerTrackers engaged and connected, virtual team building events are held weekly and monthly.
- For wellness and balance, weekly virtual fitness classes such as yoga are available.
- To care for the local communities that were a part of across the U.S our team members host socially distanced philanthropic events every quarter.
- And most importantly, weve committed to consistent and transparent communication to help us all stay informed, engaged and to keep us on our path to success and #greatness.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.