A permanent Math Teaching role starting in September 2021. This full-time position is for a secondary school. Experienced Mathematics Teachers and NQT's are equally welcome.
- Teaching both KS3 and GCSE Maths
- Ofsted graded 'outstanding'
- Pay in line with MPS/UPS (£23,720 - £39,406)
Excellent opportunity for a Maths teacher to join an established department achieving results well above the national average. A successful applicant with NQT status would have opportunity to access comprehensive support and training from advisors across the Trust. The incoming Maths teacher will take on full teaching responsibilities including planning, marking and attending parent evenings.
Maths teachers wishing to be considered for this opportunity are required to;
- Hold UK QTS. Further Maths qualifications are welcomed but not essential.
- Motivate, inspire and engage with students.
- Planning activities for small group work.
- Work with leadership to keep learning fun!
Near the town centre, with good public transport links
This school was marked 'outstanding' in a recent Ofsted report. It is currently oversubscribed due to its excellent reputation, and the Maths department deliver consistently good results at GCSE level. A strong leadership team maintains good links with parents and the local community. CPD for both experienced and new teachers is excellent.
For immediate consideration please send an updated CV/Cover letter to Luke via the link below or contact the Teaching Personnel Perm Team for further information.