COMPANY: ST. PANCRAS RENAISSANCE LONDON HOTEL
JOB TYPE: Permanent , Full Time
Start Your Journey With Us& as a Chambers Club Associate
We are looking forward to welcoming you into aworld of career development, where there is a real focus on sharpening yourskills within a world-class environment. The St Pancras Renaissance hotelpromotes exceptional skills, and you will have a platform on which you canshowcase your expertise and creativity. A team of passionate hospitality talentawaits you.
Our ideal team member:
What we''re looking for
·& & & & & & & & Sustained and proven experience in a similar luxuryenvironment
·& & & & & & & & Strong communication skills and duty of care
·& & & & & & & & Strong understanding of customer needs
·& & & & & & & & A strong knowledge of lifestyle and luxuryhotel standards
As our new Chambers Club Associate, you will be responsible for:
·& & & & & & & & Provides Food and Beverage service to aluxury standard&
·& & & & & & & & Provides genuine and hospitable care to ourVIP guests, serving food and beverages with a smile, dedication and helping tohave a most memorable stay in our hotel
·& & & & & & & & Enjoys to work in a team and has strongcommunication skills in an effort to make our guests feel appreciated andvalued with the necessary attention to details
Your Rewards and Benefits
In addition to the benefits you would expect frombeing part of a luxury, iconic brand, we also offer the following benefits:
- Seeking adventure? Discover the world at discounted rates
- Excite your taste buds with 20% off our food and beverage outlets
- Relax and unwind with 20% off spa treatments and golf across our properties
- Take advantage of our monthly wellbeing packages;
- Free health check from our Occupational Health specialist
- Chiropodist appointments to take the pressure off your feet!
- Nourish your mental and emotional wellbeing with free Reiki appointments
- Loan offered to help buy a season ticket for travel to and from work in London
- Cycle to work scheme
- National and international career development opportunities
- Access to free language lessons
- Discount at major retailers across the UK
- Workplace Pension Scheme&
- Package of healthcare benefits
- Opportunity to be a part of our #SPSC team who are committed to Take Care and Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- Reward and Recognition; chance to become our Associate or Manager of the Month
- Diamond& - St. Pancras Instant Recognition programme
- Meals on duty, Uniform provided and laundered free of charge
Don't delay - Send us your CV today and a member of our HR team willcontact you should your application become successful!
MarriottInternational is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverseworkforce and sustaining inclusive culture. Marriott International does notdiscriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basisprotected under federal, state or local laws.
See descriptionRole: Waiter/Waitress - Chambers Lounge Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.