We are seeking an Application Software Developer to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for creating and modifying computer application software or specialized utility programs. Phoenix Imaging services automotive and pharmaceutical customers with machine vision and optical products of our design. Projects involve the integration of multiple types of automation equipment including computers, programmable logic controllers, machine vision systems, robotic system, laser systems and special sensors. Most projects are leading edge technology and require innovative ideas to solve unique problems.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- Work with project manager or product owner to meet specification needs
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Create flowcharts and user guides for new and existing programs
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Previous experience in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields
- Knowledge of Java, Python, C#, Visual Studio or other programming languages
- Knowledge of ProfiNet programming a real plus
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
Small company environment located in a safe suburban community with excellent schools. Company operates out of its own building with close proximity to major highways. The company has been in business for over 30 years and services customers in the automotive and pharmaceutical sectors. The company is in the process of developing several new products which it has received patents. Excellent opportunity for growth in a dynamic organization with an established base of standard products.
Role: Application Software Developer
Apply for this job now.