Flexibility, professional experience, competitive daily pay rate
If you want a job that encompasses all three of these things, as well as being genuinely rewarding, then the role of Cover Supervisor could be perfect for you!
One of our secondary schools in Stockport is looking to appoint a Cover Supervisor to support the education of their pupils in the case of teacher absence. At Teaching Personnel, we want to place the right person in this role, and that could well be you!
The role itself would allow you to gain valuable classroom experience - which could be used to help support a teacher application - as well as providing you with the flexibility to maintain a healthy work-life balance. You would be provided with pre-set work from the school which you would be expected to deliver to a group of pupils, whilst ensuring their behaviour is in line with the school's behaviour policy. Afterwards, you simply hand the work back to the school, meaning there is no planning or marking for you to complete either!
The ideal candidate for a Cover Supervisor is someone who is amiable, assertive and adaptable - every day is different and we need someone who can rise to the challenge. This role would particularly suit graduates or individuals who are looking to gain experience working in a secondary school setting.
Rated Outstanding by Ofsted, the school has a vision of providing every pupil, regardless of background or circumstance, the opportunity to achieve the academic results and develop the qualities of person that will allow them to pursue whatever future they choose. Located close to the A34, the school is easily accessible by both car and public transport.
Highlights of the Cover Supervisor role:
- Flexible work ranging from 1-5 days per week dependant on your availability
- Opportunity to gain invaluable school based experience covering classes of up to 30 students
- Pre-set work provided for all lessons
- Earn up to £300 per week paid on a weekly basis
- Experience working with children aged 11-18
- Confidence in delivering pre-set work to groups of 20-30 students
- Be available between 1-5 days per week on a continuous basis
- Have your own transport or be able to access schools in the Stockport area
To apply for this position, please send through a copy of your most recent CV for consideration.