Position Science Teacher(Secondary school)
Pay Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications
ABC Teachers are seeking dedicated, reliable and knowledgeable science teachers who are available on a full-time basis in the Stoke-on-Trent area. If interested or for further enquiries call Laura on 01543 410 500.
The minimum qualification required to be suitable for this position is PGCE with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS). Suitable for newly qualified teachers (NQT). Recent and relevant experience is also a requirement.
About the role
- Full time, Temporary cover work
- Immediate or September 2021 start dates available
- Science Teacher for Key Stage 3, 4 and 5
- The applicant will be required to teach Biology, Physics and Chemistry to GCSE level, with the potential for A level cover.
- Have a passion for Science
- Suitable teaching experience within subject area
- Must be able to obtain relevant references and DBS check*
- Hold QTS/QTLS
About the School
- Stoke based secondary schools
- Excellent community ethos and a fantastic working environment
- Supportive and welcoming to new staff
About ABC Teachers
*ABC Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What ABC Teachers offer
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Science Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact our Secondary team on 01543 410 500 and ask for Laura.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.